How long do I have to return items I have purchased and do I have to pay for return shipping?
1. You have 45 days from the date of your purchase to return items you have purchased. Return packages must be postmarked within 45 days from the date of purchase. Returns made after 45 days from the date of purchase will not be accepted and refunds will not be provided.
2. Return Shipping is free only for the first return per order. You must use the shipping label we provide
3. If you have already returned items from an order, but would like to return additional items from that order, you must do so within 45 days of the purchase date and pay for the return shipping. Use the shipping label provided and pay a $ 7.99 shipping fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
What is the return method?
1. Return By USPS Return Label: Print the USPS return label and securely tape it to the outside of your return package, then drop off at your nearest post office.
2. Return By UPS Return Label: You can either use the provided UPS return label or the UPS QR code.
3. Use the UPS return label: Print the UPS return label and securely tape it to the outside of your return package, then drop off at your nearest UPS Store.
4. Use the UPS QR code: No need to print out a label; just show the UPS QR code at your nearest UPS Store and they will handle it from there.
Can I return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
No. You can only return items that are unworn, undamaged.